2009年7月14日 星期二

What I thought in July 14, 2009...

I met an old friend yesterday.

But I didn't or I couldn't say to him at that moment, I forgot to say hello to him.

I can say that I have the ability to recognize persons I met even ten years ago.

When I saw him at that time, I thought that I would like to have a chat with him eventhough at the time I was having a meeting with my professor.


It seemed like he didn't recognize me.
Then I felt little disappointed standing there and looking at him passing beside me.



Yes, it's not a matter that I shouldn't have cared so much.

But, it makes me think more about my relationship with him.

People sometimes send messages to their old classmates to keep in touch, and when they need help, they would be in a better position to ask for it.

Also, there are people who make friends just to share their thought and feelings.


Of course, the people with both of the above attritutes could be the most successful in their lifes, however, I have no prejudice on any of the above two attributes people have.




Well, all of the aboves are not my points of discussion.

I have realized that if you don't have anything or unique talent.
It's hard to be remembered by people eventhough you were a good person before.

People only remembered what you have done that can make a deep impression on them, including bad behaviours.
Maybe I made different impressions on my friends in junior and senior high days.
Then I got the corresponding relationships in the end.

I was reserved during my senior high days, and I almost have no close friends from senior high now.
Maybe you think that I have no friends at that time, but I did have some close friends at that time, and we could chat about many things like games, grades, sports...

And now, I rarely receive messages from them since graduation.


Well, my thought may be too conservative or strange, but
I don't have any sarcasm or complain. I just write what I thought about this phenomenom.
Surely, I will make some changes to make myself a better person from now on.



P.S: The friend I met yesterday was the classmate that sat next to me for three years in cram school, and we were in the same class in senior high for two years.

P.S2: If there is wrong grammar in this article, please point it out, thanks a lot :)


Edited 2009.7.18

沒有留言:

張貼留言